Since 1983 our goal at Cleanway Supply Inc. has been to supply solutions to our customer’s problems while at the same time maintaining a level of service, quality and value unmatched in the industry. To achieve this, we are always improving our service and product choices. At Cleanway, we are listening to our customers so that the changes we institute make it easier for our customers to concentrate on their core business functions. Our delivery vehicles and employees ensure prompt delivery. Trained personnel offer quick answers on product choice and procedures. If our customers have a problem, we are there to help!
From the beginning, Cleanway Supply Inc. has taken a strong stance in the environmental fight. We have not sold particular products, and will continue to not sell them, that have an adverse affect on the environment or the people using them.
With three locations to serve the Interior of British Columbia (Kamloops, Kelowna, and Williams Lake), we will continue to grow our locations and service levels to meet our customers needs.
We are the leaders in the Interior of B.C. in general cleaning, janitorial, carpet care, dishwashing, laundry, safety, general cleaning, industrial and food packaging. For a complete list of the type of products carried, see our Product and Supplier listings. Cleanway services all markets including residential.
Summary of Services Provided:
- Educational courses
- Courses on various topics
- On-site training
- Free Delivery
- No Minimum Order
- See Delivery Schedule
- Equipment Service and Parts Department
- All Janitorial equipment of all brands
- Warewash maintenance
- Commercial Laundry maintenance
- Chemical use management
- Rental Equipment - the largest cleaning equipment rental fleet in the BC Interior
- Auto Scrubbers
- Swing Machines
- Electric & Burnishers
- Odor Control
- and Much More!
- Online Ordering
- Thousands of items, with many more added daily.
- Online Store coming soon.
- Environmental Reviews
- Chemical Assessment
- Procedure Reviews
- Asset and Revenue Analysis
- Regulatory Intervention & Consulting
- Review of WCB, Health Dept., LEED and Building Code Policies
- Act on behalf of clients in any dispute resolution